Friday, November 9, 2012

Scentsy Review for Hannah

Scentsy Review by Midwest Mamas Reviews @mwmamasreviews #holidaygiftguide
Recently I had the pleasure to review two Scentsy bars. One was Mandarin Moon and the other was Peppermint Dreams. 

I love that you only have to use one little block from the bar. That is plenty to get enough scent that is not over powering. Also it lasted over a week even using it almost all day. I have a retired full size warmer and a plug in warmer. The retired warmer is shown below. When my family walked in they all thought I was baking something :) Gotta LOVE it!

I love that it only takes a 25 watt light bulb to melt the wickless wax. It gets warm but does not get hot. You can even stick your finger in it. This makes it more safe to have around children and pets.  Also there are so many scents to choose from. Floral scents, fruity scents, coffee scents, chocolate scents..you name it and they pretty much have it. Also the cost is low with great value. A full size warmer is $30 and the bars are only $5 each. These would make perfect hostess gifts, housewarming gifts, or Christmas gifts. They also have items such as hand soaps, perfumes, and dryer scent disks.

If you are interested in looking  at the catalog, check it out at Hannah's Scentsy Page or email Hannah at hannah@goff.cc

Don't forget you can always host online parties and join Hannah's Scentsy Facebook Group
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment