Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lindt Chocolate Review




This was such a great review. I absolutely LOVE chocolate LOL Seriously who doesn't? For this review I received the Lindt Lindor Truffles. 17 different flavors to be exact. The flavors they offer are:
  • Milk Chocolate
  • White Chocolate
  • Dark Chocolate
  • Extra Dark Chocolate(hubby's favorite)
  • Peanute Butter
  • Mint
  • Dark Orange(Melissa's favorite)
  • Irish Cream
  • Almond
  • Coffee
  • Hazelnut
  • Coconut
  • Raspberry(my favorite)
  • Straticella
  • Vanilla
  • Dark Peppermint
  • Milk Chocolate w/ White Chocolate center(seasonal special)
These were so good it was really hard to pick which was my favorite but I chose the Raspberry Truffle. The raspberry flavor is subtle and not over powering. Plus I LOVE pink and it comes it a really cute pink wrapper :) The are creamy and not too sweet. 
Lindt has way more things to choose from in their CATALOG than I could ever show you but here are a couple photos of my favorite things from the site. 
Advent Calendar $45.00

Deck the Halls Mix and Match $18.00

Make sure you go check out Melissa Cardenas's Lindt Chocolate wesbite. You can even host a party with hostess rewards check them out HERE. Who doesn't LOVE free chocolate!! You can also email Melissa at mac07g10@yahoo.com


Disclosure: Midwest Mamas Reviews did not receive compensation for this publication except for two links on the giveaway form. Midwest Mamas Reviews is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment for the giveaway. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook.

1 comment: